|Age||19 (2003 prequel)
47 (2014 sequel)
|Occupation||Funeral Home Undertaker|
|Relatives||Rita Felcher (sister)|
Herbert Felcher (brother)
Penny Pinchelow (daughter)
|First Appearance||Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd|
|Portrayed by||Kathleen Turner (adult)|
Carly Craig (youth; Dumb and Dumber To)
Julie Costello (youth; Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd)
She was mentioned in Dumb and Dumber, and appeared in Dumb and Dumber To where we see that she has changed overtime. She gave birth to a girl named Fanny (renamed Penny after she was adopted), and Harry thought at first that he was the father. Then, Lloyd thought he was the father when the duo were in El Paso. The real father was actually a deceased high school friend of Harry and Lloyd, Peter Stainer (or Pee Stain for short). Fraida is the birth-mother of Penny and has had sexual encounters with numerous men, including Harry and Lloyd. In 1991, Fraida sent Harry a postcard, affirming she was pregnant and he assumed that he was the father of Penny. However, when Harry and Lloyd visited Fraida, she revealed that she had given Penny up for adoption a few days after she was born, due to Fraida being poverty-stricken at the time. Feeling bad for it, Fraida wrote Penny a letter, hoping for her to write back, but Adele Pinchelow, Penny's stepmother, framed Penny for sending the letter back and demanding Fraida not contact the Pinchelows again. When Adele tried to shoot Penny and hit Harry instead, Fraida angrily slapped her in the face three times. She later talks to Bernard Pinchelow, and he allows her to stay with him and Penny.
- Lloyd Christmas - ex-boyfriend
- Harry Dunne - ex-boyfriend
- Peter Stainer - ex-boyfriend †
- Bernard Pinchelow - boyfriend
- Mr. Stainer
- Mrs. Stainer
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence was originally going to play as the younger version of Fraida in Dumb and Dumber To, but her scenes were cut from the film and was replaced by Carly Craig in the film. But there is one flashback scene where you can hear Jennifer Lawrence's voice.
- Fraida was originally depicted differently in the prequel Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd (2003). She made her first appearance at the end of the film where a loud honk caught the attention of both Harry and Lloyd, which makes them turn to see a cool four-seater Red Ferrari driven by two hot identical twin girls named Fraida and Rita. They have blonde hair, tanned skin, well-built figures, and matching sexy outfits.
- Dumb and Dumber (mentioned twice)
- Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd (cameo debut)
- Dumb and Dumber To (supporting role)